"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"
AUGUST 13th, 2016
1431 CYPRESS STREET
Sale Authorized by
Jo Lynn Williams Estate
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, August 7th (2-4pm)
One Story Home with Three (3) Bedrooms, One (1) Full Bathroom
on 0.255 Acre Lot
SOLD ON PREMISES!! NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!
RESIDENCE: One Story Home w/approx. 1,867 sq ft (per PVA) having Six (6) Spacious Rooms (Large Entrance Room, Living Room/Family Room, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen w/dining area) and Full Bath. PLUS enclosed back porch, front porch (24’ x 8’), hardwood floors, several fireplaces, One car detached garage/workshop, Large Lot: Property fronting 56’-6” on Cypress Street extending back 200’ to middle of Alley. Stone foundation, vinyl siding w/aluminum wrapped vinyl replacement windows, partial basement w/dirt floor. Large Attic Space. Built in 1920.
2015 Bourbon County PVA Assessment: $70,000.00
Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Gary Pendley - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com (ID# 10943)
AUGUST 13th, 2016 - REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS
* 10% Down Payment (in US Dollars) date of Absolute Estate Auction with Balance on or before 30 days from date of Auction (September 12, 2016). Real Estate Taxes prorated to date of Deed. In the Event of Any dispute the Auctioneers Decision is Final. All Information, Measurements, etc. believed to be Accurate, but NOT warranted. All Info to be Verify by Buyer prior to Auction.
AUGUST 13th, 2016 - GENERAL AUCTION TERMS
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* Payment Owed is Due at Conclusion of Sale. Funds must be Paid in Full by Cash (US Dollars), Approved Check or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) w/ Vaild ID.
* A Convenience Fee of 5% will be Added to All Credit Card Purchases.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS" in accordance to the Signed Auction Purchase Contract.
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Property is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to Reopen Bids).