"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"
Selling at 10:00am
Spacious Seven (7) Room Double Wide Mobile Home on 0.72 Acres located at 60 Citation Lane,
Cynthiana (Harrison Co.), KY 41031
SOLD ON PREMISES!! NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!
RESIDENCE: Spacious Seven (7) Room Double Wide Mobile Home (68’ x 28’ = 1,904 sq ft) includes Living Room, Kitchen with Dining Area, Den with working fireplace, 3 Bedrooms and Full Bath PLUS Master Bedroom & Master Bath. EXTRAS Include: Utility Area with washer & dryer hookup, new 40 gal. electric water tank, hardwood & ceramic tile floors, large front deck (16’ x 10’), Two rear decks, & Outbuilding (12’ x 8’) on a Large approximately 0.72 of an Acre Lot (Lot #19 in Harrison Estates Subdivision, Harrison County, KY). Might be Largest Lot in Subdivision. Home features vinyl siding, black shutters, black dimensional shingles, concrete block piers and (6) tie downs, large rooms, new Circuit Breaker Box, Harrison County water, Septic tank & Blue Grass Energy.
From Hwy 62 turn onto Wornall Lane going 1.2 miles then turn left onto Man-O-War Lane). Going 400’ then turn left onto Citation Lane (aka CR-1136) going 0.3 mile with property on left (Lot #19). Look for McConnell Auction Signs.
From US-27 turn onto KY-982 going 0.6 mile then turn right onto Wornall Lane going 0.3 mile then turn right onto Man-O-War Lane. Going 400’ then turn left onto Citation Lane (aka CR-1136) going .3 mile with property on left, (Lot #19). Going 400’ then turn left onto Citation Lane (aka CR-1136) going 0.3 mile with property on left (Lot #19). Look for McConnell Auction Signs.
MAY 24th, 2018 - REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS
* 10% Down Payment (in US Dollars) date of Absolute Estate Auction with Balance on or before 30 days from date of Auction (June 25th, 2018). Real Estate Taxes prorated to date of Deed. In the Event of Any dispute the Auctioneers Decision is Final. All Information, Measurements, etc. believed to be Accurate, but NOT warranted. All Info to be Verify by Buyer prior to Auction.
MAY 24th, 2018 - GENERAL AUCTION TERMS
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* Payment Owed is Due at Conclusion of Sale. Funds must be Paid in Full by Cash (US Dollars), Approved Check or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) w/ Vaild ID.
* A Convenience Fee of 5% will be Added to All Credit Card Purchases.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS" in accordance to the Signed Auction Purchase Contract.
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Property is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to Reopen Bids).
MAY 24th, 2018
60 CITATION LANE
HARRISON COUNTY, KY
Sale Authorized by United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, Lexington Division,
Hon. James D. Lyon, Trustee | Case No. 17-52199
Wednesday, May 16th (5:00 - 7:00pm)
Sunday, May 20th (2:00 - 4:00pm)
Wednesday, May 23rd (5:00 - 7:00pm)
Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Gary Pendley - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com (ID# 10943)