"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"
APRIL 30th, 2016 - REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS
* 10% Down Payment (in US Dollars) date of Absolute Estate Auction with Balance on or before 30 days from date of Auction (May 30, 2016). Real Estate Taxes prorated to date of Deed. In the Event of Any dispute the Auctioneers Decision is Final. All Information, Measurements, etc. believed to be Accurate, but NOT warranted. All Info to be Verify by Buyer prior to Auction.
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS"!!
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Items is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.
* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to Reopen Bids).
Prime Bourbon County
Farm Land located at
1231 Jackstown Road, Paris, KY
IMPROVEMENTS: Ranch Style Residence, Older 2-Story Residence, Detached 2-Car Garage, Storage Outbuilding, 7-Bent Tobacco Barn with Storage Sheds and Large Shop Building
RANCH STYLE RESIDENCE: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Large Living Room, Kitchen, Utility Room with washer & dryer hookup, approximately 1350 sq. Ft., vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding and roof, concrete slab, w/w carpeting and Ceramic tile flooring, concrete driveway;
2-STORY RESIDENCE: 8 Rooms and Full Bath, Approx 2,568 sq. ft. (per PVA) Front porch, partial basement, hardwood flrs, Vinyl siding, stone foundation, shingle roofing (House needs work);
DETACHED 2-CAR GARAGE: (30’ x 24’), concrete floor, two separate overhead garage doors (9’x7’), walk through side door and several windows, has electric, metal siding and roof;
STORAGE BUILDING: wooden, (12’ x 20’), wooden floor and loft;
7-BENT TOBACCO BARN: (40’ x 84’ x 20’), has electric, 16’ shed on right, 33’ shed on left for hay storage, metal roof on entire structure, hay storage shed has metal siding;
LARGE SHOP BUILDING: (40’ x 50’ x 11’), concrete and gravel floor, two 13’ door openings at each end with sliding doors, single 10’ wide overhead garage door on side, walk thru door, 200 amp CB box, metal siding and roof with skylights;
WATER: provided by Judy Water Association, water run to both Houses and to different sites on Farm, pond at rear of Farm;
MISCELLANEOUS: KU Electric service on farm; gravel roadways, SOILS: MaB, LoB, McB, LoC, see complete soil map on website plus aerial view. Farm will only be offered as a whole. Farm is in Two Tracts, 54.5 Acres (1,756.26’ of road frontage) and 29.914 Acres (577.74’of road frontage). Farm will only be offered as a whole.
DIRECTIONS: From Paris By-Pass go .8 miles towards Millersburg (US Hwy #68E) then turn right onto Jackstown Road (Bourbon Drive-In Theatre) going 3.8 miles with YOUR Property on left. Watch for McConnell Auction Directional Signs.
Saturday, APRIL 30th | 10am
84.414+/- Acres of Prime
Bourbon County Farm Land
| FARM LAND | TWO HOMES | 2-CAR GARAGE |
| BARN | SHOP BUILDING |
| GREAT LOCATION | FANTASTIC SOILS |
OPEN HOUSES & FARM TOURS:
Sunday, April 17th & 24th (2 - 4pm)
Personal ATVs are Welcomed
to View the Farm Land
Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Tammy Ritchie - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly
Gary Pendley - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com - ID# 10943