"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"
Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Tammy Ritchie - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly
Gary Pendley - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com - ID# 10943
Auction Items may be updated before Sale Date!
SALE SITE: 5025 Bryan Station Rd, Bourbon County, KY
DIRECTIONS: From Paris Pike, Hwy #68 (Lexington Rd) turn on Houston Antioch Rd going 1.2 miles then turn right on Bryan Station Rd going 0.4 miles with Auction Site on the Right.
Saturday, April 21st (8:00am - 9:30am)
APRIL 21st, 2018
- GENERAL AUCTION TERMS -
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* Payment is Due at Conclusion of Sale. Funds must be Paid in Full by Cash (US Dollars), Approved Check with Current Bank Letter of Credit, or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) w/ Valid ID.
* A Convenience Fee of 5% will be Added to All Credit Card Purchases.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS"!!
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Items is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.
* Announcements Made Date of Sale Take Precedence Over Printed Information.
* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to
* ALL Items to be Paid For The Same Day/Night Purchased. NO Item to be Moved or Loaded Until Payment is Given for Item!
Saturday, APRIL 21st | 9:30 am
5025 Bryan Station Road,
Paris, Bourbon County, KY
TRACTORS | FARM EQUIPMENT
TOOLS | LUMBER & More
STARTING AT 9:30 AM
TRACTORS, FARM EQUIPMENT, WAGONS, Etc.
1976 FORD 5600 Tractor, Model #LA214C, 2937 hrs, sn C521026;
1951 FARMALL Super A Tractor, Model # FAA, sn 328738 w/dble sided Plows, Cultivator, Side Dresser;
1956 JOHN DEERE 320 Tractor Series S with cultivators, sn 320042;
1941 JOHN DEERE Model H Tractor w/Sickle Mower, Plows sn 013933E;
JOHN DEERE 336 Baler, Type B3300, sn 013933E;
2014 WOODS DS120 Mower, sn 1280353;
20’ WOODS Batwing Mower B320-7 SN 596756;
NEW HOLLAND 355 Grinder Mixer, SN 500037;
SHAVER Post Driver, US Pat #2940267;
DANUSER Post Hole Digger, Model # F-8, sn 017249;
JOHN DEERE Grain Drill, Model # 147B, sn001899N;
NEW HOLLAND Manure Spreader, Model 519, sn 552444;
BUSH HOG Disc Harrow 10’;
KORY Wagon 18ft Model 1062, sn 31297;
Wagon 18ft Flat;
3pt Hitch Sprayer/Booms, 1 Row Tobacco Setter and Water Tank;
HALE Mfg. 20’ Gooseneck Flatbed Tandem Trailer;
3pt Hitch Cement Mixer;
120 bushel J & M Gravity Bed Wagon and Chassis;
NEW HOLLAND 3pt Hitch Hay Rake;
JOHN DEERE 2 x 14” Plow;
JOHN DEERE 2 Row Corn Planter;
JOHN DEERE Sickle Mower No. 7;
ANTIQUE 42-R MCCORMICK DEERING Combine (3 ½’ Cut);
100 gallon Portable Fuel Tank;
16’ Aluminum Grain Elevator;
DIXIE CHOPPER Zero Turn Lawn Mower;
HESSTON Bale Mover 5000 sn BM5;
TOOLS, MACHINERY, LUMBER, MISC.
DRT Sawmill; Hydraulic 20 Ton Press; CENTRAL MACHINERY Band Saw, Manufacture Date: 1987, 8 Serial # 42439; CENTRAL MACHINERY Drill Press, Model # 726, Date: 1986 Motor sn 860099; RAM Bench Grinder Model # R-600-71316; FORNEY Arc Welder, Model C-3, Phase 1; BISHMAN 2100 sn 6605 Tire Changer & Tools; 6-10,000 Tobacco Sticks; Antique Hand Operated Grinding Wheel; Various lots of Lumber (Cherry, Walnut, etc Produced from Farm); HOMELITE 2” water pump w/hose; pto air pump; Weed Eaters, PITTSBURGH Jack for Riding mower/ATV’s – 300 lb cap sn 371721432; Chain Saws (Homelite, Husqvarna, Poulan); extension cords; grease guns; 2” water pipe; frame for old Singer sewing machine; jack stands; buckets & cans of nuts & bolts; paint shaker; several floor jacks; hydraulic jacks; mauls; iron diggers; come alongs; pitchforks; axes; picks; creeper; post hole digger; MAKITA 10” cut off saw; sledgehammer; bolt cutters; Fencing Supplies; ropes; trowels; claw foot tub; JD parts; Anvil; old wooden pulleys; Two heavy duty shelving units; Chains; metal lockers; & much more, too numerous to list.