Ranch Style Home with Three (3) Bedrooms, Two (2) Full Baths
on 0.75 Acre Lot located at
253 Drowning Creek Rd, Waco, KY
SOLD ON PREMISES!! NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!
Residence- (Approximately Over 1,700 Sq ft) Ranch Style Home with Brick & Vinyl Siding offers Three (3) Bedrooms & Two (2) Full Bathrooms. Includes Oversized One Car Attached Garage w/ Workshop Area. Home features hardwood flooring, carpet, ceramic tile flooring, ceiling fans, Washer & Dryer Hookup, 30 gal Electric Hot Water Heater, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Electric Heating & Air, Concrete Block Foundation with Crawlspace, Dimensional Style Shingle Roof, Concrete Driveway. Lot also includes 16ft x 16ft Storage Building with Vinyl Siding.
2015 Madison County PVA Assessment: $77,000.00
| 2015 Madison County Tax Rate: $9.93 per $1000. |
DIRECTIONS: From Eastern Bypass (Hwy 25 & 421) go 8.0 miles out Hwy 52 East then turn Left onto Drowning Creek Road. Go 0.9 miles and YOUR Property is on the Left. Look for Auction Directional Signs!
JANUARY 23rd, 2016 - REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS
* 10% Down Payment (in US Dollars) date of Absolute Estate Auction with Balance on or before 30 days from date of Auction (February 22, 2016). Real Estate Taxes prorated to date of Deed. In the Event of Any dispute the Auctioneers Decision is Final. All Information, Measurements, etc. believed to be Accurate, but NOT warranted. All Info to be Verify by Buyer prior to Auction.
JANUARY 23rd, 2016 - GENERAL AUCTION TERMS
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* Payment Owed is Due at Conclusion of Sale. Funds must be Paid in Full by Cash (US Dollars), Approved Check or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) w/ Vaild ID.
* A Convenience Fee of 5% will be Added to All Credit Card Purchases.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS" in accordance to the Signed Auction Purchase Contract.
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Property is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to Reopen Bids).
"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"
Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Tammy Ritchie - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly
Gary Pendley - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com - ID# 10943
Reschedule Date TBA
JANUARY 23rd, 2016
253 DROWNING CREEK RD
WACO, MADISON CO., KY
Sale Authorized by United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, Lexington Division,
Hon. Phaedra Spradlin, Trustee | Case No. 14-52716
OPEN HOUSES: Sunday, January 17th (2-4pm)