Friday, July 22nd (4:00 - 8:00pm)
& Saturday, July 23rd (8:00am - 10:00am)
JULY 23rd, 2016
- GENERAL AUCTION TERMS -
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* Payment is Due at Conclusion of Sale. Funds must be Paid in Full by Cash (US Dollars), Approved Check with Current Bank Letter of Credit, or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) w/ Valid ID.
* A Convenience Fee of 5% will be Added to All Credit Card Purchases.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS"!!
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Items is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.
* Announcements Made Date of Sale Take Precedence Over Printed Information.
* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to
* ALL Items to be Paid For The Same Day/Night Purchased. NO Item to be Moved or Loaded Until Payment is Given for Item!
PAYMENT & TRANSFER OPTIONS FOR TITLED ITEMS:
Option #1 - Pay with Approved Check & Item will be available for Transfer within Ten (10) Business Days. McConnell Real Estate will Contact Buyer when Title is Available for Transfer.
Option #2 - Pay with Cash or Credit Card & Item will be Available for Transfer as soon as Title is Signed by Seller or Trustee. Item may be available for Transfer as soon as Tuesday, July 26, 2016. McConnell Real Estate will Contact Buyer when Title is Available for Transfer.
Option #3 - Pay with Approved Check on Saturday & Come in to Office on Monday to exchange Check with Cash, then Item will be Available for Transfer as soon as Title is Signed by Seller or Trustee. Items may be available for Transfer as soon as Tuesday, July 26, 2016. McConnell Real Estate will Contact Buyer when Title is Available for Transfer.
WHEN PAYING FOR YOUR ITEM, PLEASE
NOTIFY CASHIER WHICH OPTION YOU ARE CHOOSING.
POSSESSION TO TITLED ITEMS NOT GIVEN UNTIL TITLE IS TRANSFERRED AT KENTUCKY COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE.
Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Tammy Ritchie - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly
Gary Pendley - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com - ID# 10943
Saturday, July 23 | 10:00 am
5132 Whites Lane, Lexington, KY 40515
5185 Whites Lane, Lexington, KY 40515
DOZER | EXCAVATOR | DUMP TRUCKS
TRACK LOADER | ROAD TRACTOR
BACK HOES | LOW BOY
SKID STEER | ETC.
LOCATION/DIRECTIONS: from Athens-Boonesborough Road turn onto Old Richmond Road (Hwy #25/#421) going 3.3 miles turning right onto Jacks Creek Road (KY Hwy #1975) going .9 mile turn left onto Whites Lane going .1 mile to 1st Auction location on right (10:00am - #5132 Whites Lane, Lexington, KY) then .5 mile to 2nd Auction location on left (11:00am - #5185 Whites Lane, Lexington, KY).
10:00am | Sale Site Located at
5132 WHITES LANE, LEXINGTON, KY
1982 INTERNATIONAL Dual wheels, single axle Dump Truck, Model 1974, 10’bed (158,623 miles);
NEW HOLLAND Skid Steer Lx665, s/n #848001, w/bucket, attachments (two forklifts, auger, bits – 6”,12” & 18”;
SULLAIR 26 100Q Generator/Air Compressor, Model #100GP02WT0, s/n #00493494CHC, (90 lb hammer);
1995 VOLVO White GMC tandem axle Dump Truck, Model #30;
CASE 680L Back Hoe “Construction King”, diesel, PIN:JJG0070882, 3-stick;
FIAT ALLIS FL14 Track Loader, hydraulic pump missing;
TEREX Articulated tandem axle Dump Truck, Model #2766C, PIN:152492889149;
HYUNDAI Robex 130 LC-3 Hydraulic Excavator w/thumb (3495 hrs), Cab, s/n #E603BB10125;
Wm Bros Boiler & Mfg 10’ sheeps foot compactor/roller, Model M-2, s/n #TR-2733;
11:00am | Sale Site Located at
5185 WHITES LANE, LEXINGTON, KY
CASE 850 G Dozer, long track, Cab, w/6-way blade, diesel, Model #8500, serial #JJG0254541 (1619 hrs);
CASE 580 Super L Back Hoe, Model #580 Super L, Series 2, 3-lever, diesel, Series 2, plumbed 3-stick, (4335 hrs), s/n #JJG0259132, 82” bucket, 24” scoop;
NEW HOLLAND Lx665 Turbo Skid Steer, diesel, Super Boom, Model #68857, s/n 848001, (1377 hrs), 65” bucket, extra bucket;
1985 VOLVO White Road Tractor, 9-speed standard transmission;
1982 ROGERS Croucher detachable 35-Ton Low Boy Trailer, serial #19793, Model #THSN3-35D-SF20-57-SP, has motor and hydraulic pump;
FIATALLIS FL14E Track Loader, diesel, large bucket, (1761 hrs), #L14E1T070427, Engine #8365/25, made in Italy;
"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"