Bill T. McConnell - Broker/Auctioneer
Todd McConnell - Realtor®/Auction Manager
Sheila B. McConnell - Brian Doyle - Bobbye Gaunce
Gary Pendley - Roy Baber - Serena Brierly - Linda Boyd
(859) 987-3212 (859) 806-3212
www.AuctionZip.com (ID# 10943)
One Story Brick Home with
Three (3) Bedrooms, One (1) Full Bathroom on Nice Sized Lot
SOLD ON PREMISES!! NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!
RESIDENCE: One Story Bourbon County Brick Residence with approx. 1,338 sq ft (per PVA) having Six (6) Spacious Rooms (Entrance Foyer, Spacious Living Room, Three (3) Bedrooms, Kitchen with Large Dining Area, Utility Room) and Full Bath. PLUSTwo (2) Car Carport (20' x 18.6'). Double Blacktop Driveway, Front Porch (19.5' x 4'), Hardwood Floors, Large Lot fronting on Judy Street. Concrete Block Foundation, Brick Home with Vinyl & Aluminum Siding, Storm Windows, Crawl Space, Stone Window Sills, 40 gal Electric Hot Water Heater, 200 Amp Circuit Breaker System, Pull Down Staircase to Attic Space. Built in 1968. Two Storage Buildings in Rear Yard.
2016 Bourbon County PVA Assessment: $81,000.00
SEPTEMBER 24th, 2016 - REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS
* 10% Down Payment (in US Dollars) date of Absolute Estate Auction with Balance on or before 30 days from date of Auction (October 24, 2016). Real Estate Taxes prorated to date of Deed. In the Event of Any dispute the Auctioneers Decision is Final. All Information, Measurements, etc. believed to be Accurate, but NOT warranted. All Info to be Verify by Buyer prior to Auction.
SEPTEMBER 24th, 2016 - GENERAL AUCTION TERMS
* All Bidders Must Register with Proper Photo ID to Receive a Number to Bid.
* Payment Owed is Due at Conclusion of Sale. Funds must be Paid in Full by Cash (US Dollars), Approved Check or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) w/ Vaild ID.
* A Convenience Fee of 5% will be Added to All Credit Card Purchases.
* All Checks Shall be Made Payable to McConnell Real Estate, Inc., Unless Otherwise Indicated.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ALL PURCHASES ARE "AS IS" in accordance to the Signed Auction Purchase Contract.
* All Information Believed to Be Accurate But Not Warranted.
* Inspection of Auction Property is Responsibility of Purchaser before Auction Begins, Regardless of What is stated or in Print.* Auctioneer Has Final Say on Sold Items (including If Necessary to Reopen Bids).
SEPTEMBER 24th, 2016
100 JUDY STREET
Sale Authorized by
Arthur Bohanan Estate
Kathy B. Brannock, Executrix
Sunday, September 11th (2:00 - 4:00 pm)
Sunday, September 18th (2:00 - 4:00 pm)
"AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE & AUCTION NEEDS"